eld on 8th December, 2022, at the prestigious Park Plaza Hotel, Westminster, London, PowerEx Live 2022, continues to attract leading companies and Associations as exhibitors from the Critical Power sector: Generator Power, Bergen Engines UK, Wernick Power Solutions, Cummins, Clarke Energy, Aksa, Crestchic, Durr Universal, HMS Industrial Networks, Industrial Power Systems, IPU Group, Leroy Somer|NIDEC, Mecc Alte, BGGUK, Scania, MHM Group, Volvo and many more. Attendees have the chance to learn from energy experts within several key fields: Gen-Sets, CHP, District Energy, Engines, Emissions, Rental, Hydrogen, Distributed Energy, Fuels, Grid Codes, Data Centres and Industry Consultants.
Companies who have reserved exhibition slots within the last week include: AKSA, Scania, Lister Petter Engine Co, and HMS Industrial Networks Ltd
The two conferences take place under 1 roof in 1 day, with 18 + high quality power speakers. The AMPS Awards for Excellence’ (black tie) event is being held in the evening at the same location. PowerEx has won a solid reputation at a quality networking and industry event held at a Covid secure venue in the heart of London, with excellent rail, tube and road links.
Comments about last year's show - here is feedback from attendees at PowerEx Live 2021:
* Romain Mocaer, PowerGen Statistics: “It was a really really great event, the best PowerEx Live that I ever attended. Great audience, great exhibitors and great organization. Can't wait to come back next year! PowerEx Live 20201 was a great show for PowerGen Statistics with many visitors attending the single presentation on market projections for the future energy sector. People were keen to learn. The level of interest shown by attendees at the event shows us how important it is to offer 100% reliable market analysis on gas & diesel Gensets which simply cannot be found anywhere else.”
* Liam Round, DEIF: "A great day at the PowerEx Live 2021 Conference at Westminster Bridge."
* Bola Balogun, Engineering Consultant, MIET: "It was a great pleasure to have attended the PowerEx Live 2021 event at the Plaza Hotel. I got the opportunity to network with other professionals in the Genset industry."
* Ian Wilcoxson Data Centre Channel Manager (EAME) for Kohler Power: “Visitors to PowerEx Live certainly showed an interest in learning more about regulatory and technological changes in gensets - along with the issue of sizing and selecting standby generator sets, especially in the context of historic sizing norms. The attendees at the second lecture of the morning also learned about how a properly integrated UPS can augment existing systems. This was a good show with a healthy level of visitor interest.”
* Paola Nardi, Marketing and Communication Coordinator, Soga SpA: " Great event! My colleagues were very thrilled, very well-organized and a positive business atmosphere. Congratulations to you and your team."
For more information please visit the PowerEx Live website for more information at: www.powerexlive.co.uk